- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Tuckernuck Tremont Rear Cargo Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction. Plus, its leather/Velcro straps make it easy to attach to your existing rear rack. - Dimensions: 17" (L) x 10" (W) x 11.5" (H) / Base: 11" (L) x 9.5" (W) - Maximum Weight Limit: 20 pounds or rear rack limit
- Designed for fixed mounting, with all essential hardware included. - Suitable for mounting to luggage carrier. - Sloping edges provide more leg room.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability. Plus, it attaches to most rear racks (sold separately) with a pair of easy-to-use metal hooks and includes a carry handle for portability. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1"and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
$23.99 - $32.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
$11.99 - $12.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
Page 1 of 1