Parts & Accessories
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with ceramic bearings.
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 142x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Introducing the Dillon Lloyd signature "Dill Pickle" peg. Using a heat treated 7075-T6 alloy core with a specially designed nylon/fiberglass sleeve for long life and less resistance, these sweet sticks are on the longer side at 4.5" and are guaranteed to keep you grinding on, and on and on... - Size: 114mm/4.5" long, 38.5mm diameter - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 133g/4.7oz each peg (pegs sold individually)
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
$25.99 - $27.99
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT-1110 Elite Series rear hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
$9.99 - $27.99
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 135x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S7000 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S7000-8
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
On today's road forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Adapts Mavic road wheels to use 12mm front axle - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
- Replacement axle sets for MT-1100 hubs - Axle: QR
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Page 1 of 11 Next page