Super Ventilated Full Face Head and Brain Protection
Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price.
This fully ASTM DH-certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro and bike park riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike, or trail—you name it, the DBX 4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable chinguard offers outstanding ventilation, and its convenient Fidlock buckle makes life just peachy!
Featuring 360° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
- DH-certified Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Removable mouthpiece ventilation cover
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: From 850g (1.87 lbs)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Small = 55 – 56cm (21 5/8 - 22in)
- Medium = 57 – 58m (22 1/2 - 22 3/4in)
- Large = 59 – 60cm (23 1/4 - 23 5/8in)
- X-Large = 61 – 62cm (24 - 24 1/2in)